Monday, August 31, 2009

I have a case of the Mondays....

Nothing seems to be going right today with my work. Since I'm working contract and it's being filled by a permanent employee in a couple of weeks it's like I've completely lost my focus. Sigh. Revenue Recognition is like my favorite thing ever! (heavy sarcasm)
Good news is I met with recruiter # 50 today. He hopes to get me an interview by the end of the week, but he has other candidates applying for the same job. Same old story it seems. I do have two other recruiter interviews lined up for Tuesday and Thursday morning so maybe something will come of that. I started a resume on CareerBuilder.com today because I think Monster.com just isn't cutting it, and I've already applied to all the new jobs there. In order to keep my unemployment status I have to report all my contract income (which I definitely have been because I'm very honest) and I have to apply for 6 jobs a week! Which is pretty difficult because there just aren't 6 new job postings a week. But, I look around and persevere!
Oh well, I will continue searching and pray that God leads me down the right path. He always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment